We often get questions about how to improve egg quality. One of the most important things to understand about egg quality is that it takes three months for your eggs to mature and be selected for ovulation. During this time, your overall health directly impacts the quality of your eggs.
Look back over the last three months.
Have you been taking care of yourself? Have you been managing your stress in a healthy way? Have you been eating nutrient rich foods? This will not only impact your chances of getting pregnant and having a baby but will also impact the health of your baby.
That’s why we are so passionate about getting really healthy before you get pregnant.
What changes can you make to improve egg quality?
Watch the episode of Tea with The Fertility Godmother below. Denise shared some valuable tips to help you get healthy and improve the quality of your eggs and why that matters.
Specifically, she talked about:
- Why it’s important to do preconception care
- How acupuncture & Chinese medicine will help
- Why you need to change the way you eat
- How getting enough sleep helps your fertility
- Why you need to practice stress management
- How exercising will help you conceive
- Tips for exercising while trying to get pregnant
- How weight affects egg quality
- Nourishing your body with supplements
- Quality of supplements is important
Do you want more information about what you can do to improve your egg quality? Click below to access The Fertility Godmother’s free guide to Improving Egg Quality in 90 Days!Click Here to Download The Fertility Godmother’s Guide to Improving Your Egg Quality in 90 Days ▷