Your body begins to recruit your eggs about 120 days before they are released, and sperm is regenerated every 90 days. So, we like to start three months before you try to conceive. Over the course of 10-12 weeks, the AIM to Get Pregnant Program will prepare your body to conceive over five stages:
- Review health history, symptoms, diet, lifestyle, bloodwork and tests; diagnose; create a customized treatment program
- Remove toxins, stress, and other factors that may be harming your chances of conceiving – cleanses, nutrition, supplements, Chinese medicinal herbs, massage, meditation, and more as required
- Rebuild a stronger, healthier body and mind – cleanses, nutrition, supplements, Chinese medicinal herbs, massage, meditation, breathwork and more
- Rebalance hormones and correct the menstrual cycle, increasing healthy blood flow to the ovaries and uterus – acupuncture, nutrition, and Chinese medicinal herbs
- Evaluate with new bloodwork, tests, and consultation to gauge progress and your body’s readiness to conceive
The program has helped thousands of women and couples to:
- Prepare for a healthy pregnancy
- Gain more energy and feel better
- Feel emotionally supported
- Manage stress
- Renew hope
We would welcome the opportunity to review your unique situation and discuss treatment options.
After eight months of trying, I got pregnant after six weeks of working with Denise. I had already been doing acupuncture for the last year and went in with a bit of skepticism. After my first visit with her, I knew I was home. Denise has an extraordinary gift of listening and hearing patients’ needs, and I left every appointment feeling completely heard and cared for. Denise also assisted me in clarifying/deciphering medical information and communicated regularly with my other doctors, which made me feel I was being holistically cared for by a team.
—Amy K., Calabasas CA